His LiFe
Sunday, June 11, 2006
11:31 PM
Its been abt a month since I last updated my entry here..
it's my-way|`
Well.. I'm back again..
Have been busy with silat these days..
Especially preparing for PSK..
Time passes by..
I'm getting lighter and lighter..haha.
Going to play in Class A (45-50 kg) again..
Hope to exorcise the ghosts of memories in last year's PSK..
Losing an easy match that I dun even deserved to lose..
I can tell that it was the lowest point ..
ever I faced during my involvement in silat..
Well.. I'm back to deliver the goods ..Insyallah..
Its just that.. I want to end with sumthing great..
before being enlisted for NS later this year..
Yeah.. Aiming for gold in this year PSK..
Goin to push myself all the way beyond limit for glory..
The hardwork.. determination..the will..
Whatever it is.. Go for the kill and REMPUH!!